Bunnykill 5 Part 2 Bunnykill 5 Part 2

That highway fight scene had to be one of the best fight scenes on the site, major kudos on how you mixed it up for so long

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

"It's like an orgy in my mouth!"

Top notch content as always! :D

I love the art style of this series so much, the Black-White-Red somewhat Sin City style coloring.

For the humor itself, I personally found the whole cola bit hilarious, hell, I'm even going to say that the next time I eat/drink something good :P

Well you nabbed one of my rare 10/10s, great work!

ps: Did you plan out many of the lieutenants from the start once you decided to make a series of this, or are you kinda winging it as you go?

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

Great Stuff!

That intro is exactly how Crackdown is once you've taken out all 3 gang bosses XD

Run around, bludgeon the populous, smile.

Nailed most of the areas that deserved spoofing here, especially with the voice of the agency and the upgrades "COFFEE FOR EVERYONE!"

Pwong Pwong

Fun twist on the classic

Definately an original take on it, it's REALLY addictive to play even for a bit of an "on rails" version of the game

A few things that could push this up a notch:

-A little less blur, if you have a color deficiency, you can't even spot the balls :S
-Cursor icon, I tend to fling my cursor off of the screen since I can't see it, it would be nice to know where I have my cursor so I don't lose points from the mouse leaving the window
-A fourth difficulty :P
-Make the projectile paddle move a little faster, I find it constantly flinging balls back at me because it moves slower than the new balls that spawn
-Some randomization instead of on-rails ball spawns?

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

A unique approach at the RTS genre

Alot of fun, and you maintained the style of comedy that is the signature of Mastermind "You...whoever you are...you are assigned to this mission!"

The gameplay is a pretty nice setup, it's very user friendly, there was a very small learning curve and everything made sense, but at the same time gives options for the more hardcore RTS player to fine tune their setup.

The music was a GREAT touch to the game, fit the theme well and was pleasurable to listen to, not at all repetitive.

Complaints:
not much, the lack of even a generic mouth movement during the cutscenes was a little bit of a mini-letdown, but nothing serious.
As for ordering your troops, it would be nice if the player could select a small handful of troops, and send them to a certain corner or side of the base, instead of only being able to retreat everyone back to base, or send everyone after 1 enemy.

I love the Plot+Execute system, just wish it was possible to execute multiple missions at once at the expense of having very few troops left in the pool to defend your base.

overall, a very successful and fun RTS game, 8.9/10 5/5

Madness Regent Madness Regent

Pretty good, few setbacks though

It's well designed, but I have a bit of a complaint with the style of aiming

mapping both movement and aiming to the same keys is pretty irritating when trying to fire on enemies that are above you and at an angle, also, some kind of basic melee attack would be great in this game considering sometimes an enemy will be right up in your face and your gun actually won't be able to touch them

outside of these issues, great game, loved the music and graphic style. Looks like you've been testing a few new graphic effects also

Saying Goodbye (Chill Trap?) Saying Goodbye (Chill Trap?)

Always a fan of a solid chill beat!

The mastering in this track needs a little work, the bass is overpowering everything else in a few places, might be fixable with a limiter on the bass's channel to hold it in place without butchering the sound.
Also, that fade out at the end is a little ungraceful, you could probably make it sound a little more satisfying with a single ending hit instead of a fade I think.

Regardless, enjoyed the listen, keep up the good work!

LunyAlex - Hidden Daggers (Xtrullor Remix) LunyAlex - Hidden Daggers (Xtrullor Remix)

Holy shit...did not expect that!

Really solid overall track, the drops were great and you held just the right balance between going nuts on the bass and staying to the main beat, loved it

Underground Underground

Pretty cool stuff, love the glitch-hop/trap kinda sound out of this, definitely stands out against most of what I hear on site.

Nothing I can really say negatively on it, just flows together nicely and a good chill out track

Chimera Colossus Chimera Colossus

Nice art

yeah he's kinda screwed, reminds me of a magic card, Horde of Notions

which still means he's kinda screwed :P